Monday 9 June 2014

The Liebster Award

WOW! What a surprise :) Thankyou to Jenny @ jnylng for the nomination. After only 1 month of blogging i'm shocked to even be considered.


THE RULES
  • I thank the blogger who tagged me.
  • I say 11 facts about me.
  • I answer the 11 questions written by the person who tagged me.
  • I write my own 11 questions.
  • I tag 11 up and coming bloggers.

11 SLIGHTLY INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME
  1. I'm from West Yorkshire in England and have a very strong accent which is comical to most people.
  2. I've been a horse rider for over 20 years.
  3. My middle name is Louise.
  4. I have a younger brother.
  5. I am a cheese addict.
  6. I'm a massive Disney fan. The Little Mermaid is my favourite.
  7. I'd love to go shark diving in Cape Town.
  8. My favourite genre of music is metal/rock
  9. I completed my first half marathon this year
  10. I've got 9 tattoos and my ears are both stretched to 10mm
  11. I'm a qualified horse riding instructor.

ANSWERS FOR QUESTIONS 
  1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you were older? I always wanted to be a vet or an olympic horse rider.
  2. What is your favourite animal? A horse, closely followed by cats.
  3. Do you know any languages? Very basic French & Spanish
  4. Where would you like to travel to? Cape Town - South Africa
  5. How do you relax? I go to the stables, mucking the horses out relaxes my mind.
  6. If you could eliminate any insect in the world, what would it be and why? Spiders because they are TERRIFYING.
  7. What's your favourite TV show? Hollyoaks.
  8. What's your favourite snack? Can cheese class as a snack?
  9. If you could have any talent, what would it be? I'd love to be flexible and be able to do gymnastics.
  10. If you could, what would you change about the world? I'd take away modern technology and social media, as strange as it sounds i'd love to just go back to basics for a while.
  11. What is your worst habit? Running late!

MY QUESTIONS FOR BLOGGERS

  1. What do you do for a job?
  2. What couldn't you live without?
  3. What's your favourite makeup product?
  4. Do you have any pet hates?
  5. If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
  6. If you could change anything about your past, would you?
  7. Do you have a favourite blog?
  8. What do you like to do in your spare time?
  9. Do you have any strange/weird obsessions?
  10. What's your favourite smell?
  11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

8 comments:

  1. congrats!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the nomination, Keli! Really appreciate it :) I'm on it now. hahaha

    xx Juli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :)

      Good luck, mine took me ages hahaha

      xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your award! I love horse back riding as well, but I haven't done it as long as you! Wow you must be like an expert!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)

    Of course, followed you xx

    ReplyDelete